Skill required: Foreign Language – Spanish
Designation: Management Level – Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Foreign Language team which will help translate documents to clients across industries such as telecom, media, entertainment, banking and insurance. You should be proficient in the foreign language and use translation tools to meet the clients’ needs. You should also have at least a B1/B2 certification from a recognized institution.
The Spanish language team aids in translating process documents, reports and presentations from Spanish to English and vice versa, as required. The team is responsible for processing subcontractor documents, balanced scorecard and predefined reports. The team is also responsible for claiming missing documents from contractors/providers and coordinating with support centers for subcontractor documentation indexing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Written and verbal communication
Roles And Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.