- Technical Account Manager for a French Company
- Location: Noida, Delhi NCR, India
- Required Skills: Our client develops and markets one of the primary management applications for advertising on Internet sites of publishers, agencies and advertisers.
The company was created in 2005 in France and has is a part of leading Media Group since 2008. It has developed its business rapidly with major players through its simplicity of use, powerful and exclusive functionalities and its competitive offer.
They currently have over 300 customers and services many major ad network players, as well as media agencies and advertisers. The company now has a solid international presence, with offices in eight countries including France, Spain, Germany, Poland, Canada, Italy, Brazil and Mexico, as well as customers from all over the world and are experiencing robust growth, both in sales figures and number of ad impressions produced, with more than 100 billion of ad impressions each month on web and more that 3 billion on mobile.
They are looking for a Technical Account Manager with the following profile. Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas (KRAs) – Become and remain a Smart technology expert – Share your expertise with customers, product managers, sales and support members. – Work closely with our International Business Development Manager based In Paris (France) and with our local Business development Manager based in Noida, to solve customers’ business issues with Smart technology
- Train new customers – Design and present technical solutions to customers problems
- Be part of Smart global support organization (in second/third line)
- Ensure that development activities are in sync with user requirements.
- Travel to our Paris Head Quarter, attend to trade events and visit our major customers and Prospects Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/Experience/Skills etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Internet-based technologies, including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, etc
- Knowledge of database management and related languages such as SQL
- Outstanding account management, follow-through and problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to keep pace with rapid changes in enterprise product
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience.
- 2/6 years of similar experience in a company oriented in the selling of technical products / solutions
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing. French language a plus.
To succeed in this position, high motivation and a great capacity for autonomy will be needed, given the distance between the Technical Account Manager (India) and the rest of the team based in France. Qualification: BE (Computer Science) or MCA Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time Location: Noida, Delhi NCR it Forte is one of the leading specializing in the IT and Telecom sector recruitments with some of the top international technology companies as its clients.
- IT Software : Software Products & Services
- Consulting Services
- Software Engineer
- MCA/ PGDCA
- BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
- Full Time
JOB POSTED BY
ITFORTE STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LTD